This Spring Break, I discover a place called TheFaceShop. This little boutique consists of facial mask, facial cleanser etc. The shop is located everywhere in Oahu (Ward Center, McCully and more). It's Korean store that sells natural products that benefits beauty and health for women and men. The price are reasonable and more likely starts about $2 or more but it all depends on what you buy. The time I visit the shop I bought 10 mask and you can choose any variety. So far the result of the face mask is very good and it does make your face feel clean and smooth. I used the mask about once a week. Overall, this shop is my go to place for face mask. I totally recommend this place if your looking for beauty products.
I know this place and also I used their facial masks. I love it!!! I think those are good for moisturizing.
ReplyDelete