Monday, April 7, 2014

Not enough time

Weekend TO-Do list:
  • Get ahead on homework
  • Take online quizzes
  • Review Notes
  • Work (10hrs shift)
  • Errands
  • Study time
  • Finish Homework
  • Sleep/Chill/Eat
  • Work again 
  • Due dates
  • Readings
  • Errands
  • Appointment
  • Hang out with friends/Social
  • Work out
  • Work agaiinnnnn.
  • Sleep/Chill/Eat
  • And moreeee.
I'm not sure if I am the only person who has a to do list every weekend. But for some reason I feel like the 2 days off isn't not enough for me. I need a week at least to finish all my task...... I just feel like sharing this Lol:)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I give major props to working students, to juggle school, work and social life is a very difficult task. I worked for one semester and I honestly could not take it, I was so sleep deprived. But big ups to you girl!

    ReplyDelete